activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.5.0
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 23:02:06 GMT
Well, the reason Antoine didn't give a +1 was because his issue wasn't
fixed on this release. Basically he said he didn't mind about it as it
didn't have his reported issue fixed. His +0 records that opinion.

1.5.0 still a good release, it has tons of fixes as I pointed on the
Vote thread, and release notes. I even responded him with this point.

his opinion was recorded, and I'm hoping someone will be able to
contribute a fix as he pointed out before next release.

Fair enough point though, I will try to be more persuasive next time
:) point for anyone else doing a release also.

--
Clebert Suconic