activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ARTEMIS-863 - Network Health Check
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 21:49:13 GMT
to use the feature, you will be able to use the cli in a easy way:

./artemis create ./target --ping 10.0.0.1

The configs will be put automatically.. very easy!

A question though... is 10 seconds a sensible default? ping every 10
seconds and shutdown when unreachable. it can be tweaked at any point.

--
Clebert Suconic