activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Many old open PRs
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 01:12:37 GMT
Started to look into old PRs, some should not be merged. I'll see if I
could sort it out with infra to get them closed without a commit,
although imho, a commit like "This closes #xxx. Intentionally not
merged" is better, as it would show that the close without merge was
intentional.

Another issue is that the build system looks like is in need of a bit of
love, some outdated and inconsistent dependencies for plugins. I fixed a
few, a few more that need a closer attentions. I saw that cshannon
merged a PR, I looked at it too, but I am not sure how it was tested as
many test fail intermittently, some just fail and jenkins didn't have a
clean build in a while. I'll look into those too.

Cheers,
Hadrian