activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Miroslav Novak <mno...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ARTEMIS-863 - Network Health Check
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 08:18:11 GMT
For this to work properly, the check list of IPs/hostnames must contain also live/backup pair.
I mean that live should have in its checklist IP of backup and backup of its live server.
I think there is problem for the user to manually add this to the "check list", especially
if it's using discovery - JGroups UDP or Netty UDP discovery - for finding servers. Can IP/hostnames
be added to the checklist automatically? Otherwise this will be very static. wdyt?

Mirek