activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Many old open PRs
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 17:16:32 GMT
I know all that and mostly agree. The PR you merged was ok, I know that;
as I am a bit anal about testing, and testing takes a few seconds less
than forever for activemq you beat me to it. Unnecessarily long testing
time is a problem and inconsistency is another. I have a bit of spare
time on my hands, I'll see if there's anything I could do to help.

Cheers,
Hadrian