activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Removing the Web Console
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 16:43:35 GMT
I think this is pretty straightforward:

i - it should relay on JMX or jolokia.. A common thing between both
Artemis and ActiveMQ

ii - it should manage at least a single broker.. with some metrics...

iii - anything beyond that will just be a collaboration over the code.

The best way to discuss this IMO would be through a Pull Request..
someone send an initial draft.. we can have some **technical**
discussion over of PR, and commit it as version 1... then
collaboratively this could be increased just as with anything else.

I think we are clear from the previous discussions... and that's a
request I am making here, probably the third time... lets CTRL-Alt-Del
and start fresh... The issues we had are clear... and I see everybody
with a single goal here.. to have an integrated console that looks
like an Apache project, pretty and neat.

Once someone put a first version, we can only improve it from there.

--
Clebert Suconic