activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Many old open PRs
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 20:25:43 GMT
On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Christopher Shannon
<christopher.l.shannon@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't really like the idea of empty commits laying around.  It would be
> nice if infra could give us permission somehow to actually close these
> commits on github.

+1

although I can see why Infra is doing that.

there's a fork update through the apache bot (the github fork is in
sync with the apache git), and if someone pushes the "merge" button on
github by accident, a lot of stuff would probably be broken?

There's no way (afaik) to only permit closing a PR. You would get all
or nothing.

But if we could have at least one person on our group with that power.
(Bruce maybe?) we would speed up the process IMO.