activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HEADS-UP/DISCUSS Artemis 1.4.1
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 23:06:01 GMT
Just an update on the status.

I am a bit late (at least on what I pleanned) for this release as
there are a few issues I wanted to get as part of 1.5.0.

I have 2 JIRAs now as blocker for 1.5.0, meaning I will release when I
clear the blockers. If there's also something you think it must/should
come on 1.5.0 please let me know now.

so far I have:

Support scheduled messages with the STOMP protocol -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-821
Reduce thread synchronization on the Journal -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-822

I am currently working on ARTEMIS-822. I mean also create another
blocker JIRA coming out of this work.

If anyone could volunteer on ARTEMIS-821, it would be great :)
Since I'm asking for help, if you start working on it.. please either
add a comment or use Start Progress on the JIRA (to make sure we
wouldn't have more than one person working on the same thing and
wasting time)

Thanks,

Clebert

--