activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any Interest in this PR?
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 17:40:10 GMT
The docs are part of the codebase.. I added as part of that PR I merged for you.

You can read the current version of what I I wrote here:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/master/docs/user-manual/en/unit-testing.md
indexed at:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/master/docs/user-manual/en/SUMMARY.md

you can build the docs yourself on master after installing gitbook:

cd docs/user-manual/en

gitbook build

or gitbook pdf
(the last will need some extra stuff installed).

or mvn -Prelease install will also build the docs for you.

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 12:30 PM, Quinn Stevenson
<quinn@pronoia-solutions.com> wrote:
> Clebert -
>
> It is very similar to what I contributed for Artemis.
>
> The additions to the EmbeddedActiveMQBroker (for ActiveMQ 5.x) closely mirror what I
included in the EmbeddedActiveMQResource and EmbeddedJMSResource (for Artemis).

> The client resources are different - the client resources for ActiveMQ 5.x are JMS only
(but they should work with an Artemis JMS Server), while the client resources for Artemis
are native (i.e. not JMS specific).

> I’d like to see what you put in the Artemis documentation, but I don’t know where
I can find it - my Google-foo is failing me :-).   Can you help me out with that?

--
Clebert Suconic