activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Artemis - Replacing Airline CLI?
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 19:51:22 GMT
it would need some heavy refactoring... it's not a direct replacement.

Airline supports commands and parameters...

That way you can add a bunch of classes, and airline could figure out between:

./artemis data
./artemis run...

etc...

JComander from what I just looked it only supports the parameters.

Airline is apache license, if the project becomes abandonware we could
fork it and add it to our modules. It's pretty small anyways.

--
Clebert Suconic