activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Martyn Taylor <mtay...@redhat.com>
Subject Temporary Branch for ARTEMIS-780
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 18:56:35 GMT
All,

I'm starting to look at the improvements around the addressing model
(ARTEMIS-780) there's going to be a fair amount of change involved that may
break certain parts of the broker (at least until it's fully completed).

For this reason, I've created a separate branch "ARTEMIS-780" to house
changes until it's ready to merge on master.  It also means that others can
work on sub tasks in parallel.  I'll ensure the branch is deleted once the
work is merged onto master.

Thanks all
Martyn