activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unsubscribe issue.
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 11:06:48 GMT
The details are readily available on the website, at
http://activemq.apache.org/mailing-lists.html as various folks have
mentioned in earlier replies.

The unsubscribe addresses are of the form
<listname>-unsubscribe@<domain>, so for example in this case as listed
on the website they would be:

As Clebert mentioned, be sure to send the mail from the same address
you subscribed with and thus wish to unsubscribe.

On 10 October 2016 at 11:53, Dharmesh Joshi <joshidoe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Clebert!
>
> Can you also please send me the administrative daemon's email address where I can send
the email? Looks like I lost the email from John that mentioned it.

> I would like to retry using what you mentioned.
>
> Thanks,
> Dharmesh

 Not the target alias.

> Look at the details of the message and send the unsubscribe using the email you had registered.
You should look at the whole path for the message.