activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: Are there plans for an artemis-camel component?
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 18:08:38 GMT
John -

Thank You - I’d assumed that the JMS Component would work.

However, what I was asking is if another component that didn’t rely on JMS was planned -
one that could interact with Artemis Core, rather than go through the JMS wrapper/layer.

From what I’ve done with Artemis so far, Artemis Core does everything I need.  I was hoping
I could use Artemis from Camel without introducing all of the JMS constructs - just use it
natively.

Does that make sense?