activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Removing the Web Console
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 16:17:14 GMT
I would suggest discussing the goals for such a console first. Is it
intended to monitory just one broker instance or a whole network of
brokers? Should it manage just the brokers or other services? Should it
rely on JMX or something else?

Then one can think about reusing and/or improving something that's
available or some other solution.

The way this discuss goes, sounds to me like trying to push again for
something that was rejected in the past and I suspect will not go anywhere.

My $0.02,
Hadrian