activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <antoine.tou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with MQTT pattern subscription in a cluster
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 15:28:40 GMT

> On Oct 14, 2016, at 3:01 AM, Martyn Taylor <mtaylor@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> As a quick check can you tell me what message-load-policy you have
> configured on your cluster connection.  Could you try setting this to
> STRICT?
It was unset, I tried setting to STRICT. That didn’t change the behavior.

> If that doesn't work a reproducer would be the best thing to provide.  I
> can manage to get somewhere with the modified cluster test, send a PR and
> I'll take a look.  If not let me know and I'll see if I can reproduce this
> myself (it would help if you could send your broker config).
I should have a test to share later today.

In the mean time, my broker config is here:
https://gist.github.com/atoulme/f5e3702b75c55994c5d2b42eb343fece <https://gist.github.com/atoulme/f5e3702b75c55994c5d2b42eb343fece>

Both nodes use the same config, swapping <IP1> and <IP2> to point at each other.