activemq-dev mailing list archives

From kaa <sumki...@yandex.ru>
Subject BlobMessages: JMSException: PUT was not successful: 404 Not Found
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 10:50:56 GMT
Hello,

I'm using activemq-5.14.1(extended, not embeded) with default settings. My
application runs on JBoss6.4.
Text messages work fine. But when i try to send blob message i've got this
error:
   Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: PUT was not successful: 404 Not Found
As I undestand there is wrong uploadUrl. Other topics said that it should be
"http://localhost:8161/fileserver/"
And i use it like this:
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");

connectionFactory.getBlobTransferPolicy().setDefaultUploadUrl("http://localhost:8161/fileserver/");

connectionFactory.getBlobTransferPolicy().setBrokerUploadUrl("http://localhost:8161/fileserver/");
What am I doing wrong? Is there any way to check which url activemq file
server uses at this moment?

Thanks in advance.

log.txt <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4718126/log.txt>