activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Removing the Web Console
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 15:10:32 GMT
I don't want to read that discussion again.. but from what I remember
of what I once read, and after I talked to some guys in person, the
issue was where the component would live.. like the plugin being
outside of AMQ5 code.

I believe that if we consumed hawt-io as a component (just like we
consume Jetty), and have the plugins, checkstyles, apache branding,
activemq5 and Artemis brand on the main repo, it shouldn't be an
issue.

hawtio would be a component, the plugin would live on our codebase and
users would experience it as an apache product.

It would be great if we could try at least with artemis, and if
everybody agrees/likes we could do the same on ActiveMQ5 branch.