activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Deepa Kamalanathan <fly2de...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: REST API with .NET WCF - POST error
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2016 23:28:44 GMT
Hi,

The cause of this issue could be due to,

1. When the server receives a request without the content-type header
2. When the client receives a response without the content type header

In my case, the request message was successfully posted to ActiveMQ. I could
see the message in ActiveMQ.

So, the reason could be "When the client receives a response without the
content-type header".
With this, I started to debug through fiddler and got the response message
"Message sent" with HttpStatuscode 200.

The ActiveMQ is returning the response message as "Message sent" with
response message and BizTalk couldn't understand the response message and
thus throws this error.

Now ActiveMQ has to fix the response message with the proper header in them.

Regards,
Deepa