activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.4.0
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 23:00:24 GMT
On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 4:46 PM Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com>
wrote:

> the /etc/IDEA-style.jar is for
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/1.3.0/hacking-guide/ide.html

Understood, it just has to be excluded from the source release.  This is
just like when I found the libnaio stuff a few releases back.  Been there
for a while, missed on the release, and now someone found it.  Just needs
to be excluded from the assembly, e.g.

            <!-- exclude IDE configs -->
            <exclude>etc/*.jar</exclude>

You might want to have the source files checked in, with a simple way to
create the JAR again.

> It's always been there, including previous releases. It's not a binary
> file, it's just what IDE users can use to create their settings.
>
> My KEY is at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/activemq/KEYS,
>
> Anywhere else where it's supposed to be added?

Nope, that's fine.  The key thing is a local and ASF issue.  I was pinging
infra about it earlier, it seems like sometimes, keys disappear off of
ldap.  If you don't have it listed in id.apache.org would be good to add.

John