activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CDI Backed Client Library for Artemis
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 14:24:15 GMT
That test looks like its focused on Karaf (OSGi) integration.  Definitely
something that should be there.  There's one guy I know who does OSGi and
CDI really well, but the market just isn't there.  Both leverage JSR-330
(AtInject) but ultimately are two different service models.

This being its own JAR shouldn't impact any of that.

John