activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replicating a file on backup server
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 23:48:45 GMT
I'm not understanding what you need to do.

The replication on Artemis is used to backup messages between a live
and a backup server. Not to replicate your files. When you send a
message you will be sure that the message is safe in one of the
servers.

You send messages to the live server. In case the live crashes the
clients will failover to the backup and the clients will then receive
from that node. which is our HA model.

I suggest you look at the docs. and maybe research about message
systems a little bit?

Let me know if you get some more udnerstanding..