activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.14.0
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 16:20:27 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

I gave things a check out by doing the following:
- Verified the signatures.
- Checked for licence + notice files being present.
- Ran the source build (only, no tests).
- Started the broker from the tar.gz binary, ran some AMQP client
examples against it.
- Used the staged maven artifacts to run the Qpid JMS client master build+tests.

Robbie