activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Ismaël Mejía <ieme...@gmail.com>
Subject Active MQ docker image
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 08:03:09 GMT
Hello,

I have been improving the already excellent ActiveMQ docker image created
by Roman Mohr, with the idea of contributing it upstream to be part of the
official Apache repo. Currently there are many different ActiveMQ images
for docker and I think Roman’s one is the one with the highest standard of
quality, it is the cleanest one (no extra stuff) and the most popular with
a compatible license (Apache). Additionally it already has a small
community around it, that I think can be expanded if it is integrated into
the official repo.

So I wanted to ask here if there is interest in the community to accept
this contribution, and if this is the case how can we proceed to do it.

I link the current repo of the image as well as the current docker hub link
for your consideration.

https://github.com/rmohr/docker-activemq/
https://hub.docker.com/r/rmohr/activemq/

Ismaël