activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.com>
Subject Re: Using JMS in ActiveMQ Artemis
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 22:18:17 GMT
Just use the core API.  It will be much simpler that way.  Here's a very basic example:

      ServerLocator locator = ActiveMQClient.createServerLocator("vm://0");
      ClientSessionFactory sf = locator.createSessionFactory();
      ClientSession session = sf.createSession(false, true, true);
      ClientProducer producer = session.createProducer("myQueue");
      ClientMessage message = session.createMessage(true);
      message.getBodyBuffer().writeString("myData");
      producer.send(message);
      locator.close();

Of course you won't want to create a ServerLocator, ClientSessionFactory, ClientSession, and
ClientProducer *every* time you want to send a message, but you get the idea.

Justin

----- Original Message -----
From: "aries.aries" <aries123.aries123@gmail.com>
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 1:45:24 PM
Subject: Re: Using JMS in ActiveMQ Artemis

Sorry may be the "interceptor module" is bit confusing. Basically I am
intercepting mqtt messages and doing some computations. I want these values
to be available on the slave as well when it takes over the master. I need
to use the values to resume the computation. So I send the values to a
durable queue so that I get the values from the queue when the slave takes
over the master.

Can you please tell me how can I get this to work? Do I need to create a
jndi.properties file to define the configuration?