activemq-dev mailing list archives

From sergio <sergiolin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: STOMP server quits sending to all subscribers when one client disconnects
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 17:57:40 GMT
Hi, I i'm using STOMP over Websocket to connet to ActiveMQ.

I installed WildFly 10.1.0.Final and I have a test client in Javascript.
I can connet to ActiveMQ using Stomp.js.
I manually defined different ID for each client, I have two clients
connected.  When I close or unscribe one client from one topic the other
don't recive messages after that.

Can helpme with screenshoots or instructons for update the ActiveMQ of
Wildfly to ActiveMQ 1.3?

thanks.