activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik1991 <kart...@tuebora.com>
Subject Configuring multiple datasource at a topic level in activemq
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 11:20:07 GMT
Hi Team,

I'm using apache-activemq-5.10.0 and enabled persistent messaging with
MySql. Tomee server is being used as the app server. Now I have a
requirement to support multi tenancy where I will support multiple customer
deployment(separate database for each customer) in the same server. Now I
need a configuration where I will have single instance of broker running but
the topics will be tied to a customer specific database. So I need to
configure the datasource at the topics level.

Please let me know if this is possible in activemq. If not then please
suggest the best alternative to achieve this.

Thanks,
Karthik