activemq-dev mailing list archives

From edwinsoho <edwinbrony...@gmail.com>
Subject How to make a topic not to require a active listener?
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2016 20:23:42 GMT
Hi all

I am working using .net to integrate with activemq and everything is working
great on  the following architecture:

* I have a Hyper-V Ubuntu instance running ActiveMQ;
* I have 2 .net console applications, a message sender and a message
Listener (for a Topic);
* Those .net console applications are running from a Windows 10 Physical
host PC;
* I first open the listener and open the writer right after;
* The message is sent successfully to listener and I can see it dequeued in
the activemq admin page;

The issue now is that I need to consume those messages from web, which I
can't keep active connection through http. I have re-searched and came
accross that durable Topic is exactly that.

I didn't find much of pratical information showing how to do that. I am very
new on linus and apache products

any guideness on this would be great

thanks