activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "anton.mithun" <mithunantonru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis - Two clusters and one udp group ip:port
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 03:21:34 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. As per my understanding, specifying the user/password
for the cluster doesn't allow a client to differentiate between clusters on
the same udp address. It gives cluster the power to permit other nodes
whether to get connection to that cluster or not. May be I am wrong.
Referring the document at the moment.

And also, when u said "I would keep each server on its own UDP address. " ,
did you mean "each cluster" instead of "each server"?

Cheers