activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "aries.aries" <aries123.aries...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: broker.xml location in Apache Artemis
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 08:15:14 GMT
Hi Justin,

I am able to run a single instance via the IDE. Now I want to run a cluster
for which I need to make changes to the broker.xml to configure the live
and backup servers, but I cannot locate the configuration file. I cannot
directly use the binary release because I have implemented an algorithm
(using MQTT protocol) and hence I am starting the broker by creating a
server instance in the code in a separate class file. Is there a broker.xml
file in the source code that I can edit to configure as per my need?

Thanks,
Vicky