activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Tejasvi Dev <tejasvi....@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMq Publish Message timestamp
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 13:10:43 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am new to ActiveMq and there is one thing that i had noticed. When i open
the web console for the broker, i could see the time-stamp of each message
corresponding to each queue but when i open the topic, i just see the topic
and the number of messages enqueue/dequeue. I am trying to understand why
is the behavior like that?? I am working on a project where it is needed to
prepare a metadata of the data received by the broker.

Is there any way i could get the timestamp of the messages published on a
topic???

Regards
Tejasvi