activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.com>
Subject Re: Information about a bug
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 19:35:12 GMT
I suppose the issue is still valid. I believe the issue is that a test needs to be added to
validate the functionality added in ARTEMIS-271. Therefore, in order to resolve this issue
you need to understand the functionality added in ARTEMIS-271. If you need additional details
you can follow-up here although I personally don't really understand the use-case for ARTEMIS-271.
It might be best to ask your questions directly on the JIRA itself so that the person who
reported the issue potentially answer your question(s).

Justin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chalaka Chamupathi Sudusinghe" <chalakachamupathi@gmail.com>
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 1:51:05 PM
Subject: Information about a bug

Hello,

I start looking issue  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-272.
I am new to this, is this issue still a valid one it is from year 2015 ,
And where can i find information about interceptor tests.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Chalaka Chamupathi Sudusinghe

Undergraduate at University of Peradeniya Faculty of Engineering.

Email     : chalakachamupathi@gmail.com
Linkedin : https://lk.linkedin.com/in/chalakachamupathisudusinghe
Blog       : https://chalakachamupathisudusinghe.blogspot.com
Github    : https://github.com/Chalakachamupathi