activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Kim <phi...@lightapps.com.au>
Subject Please update "How can I monitor ActiveMQ" page
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 01:16:31 GMT
Hi,

Could someone add reference to our product on below page?
http://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-monitor-activemq.html

Lighthouse for ActiveMQ is an all inclusive product for ActiveMQ and we
believe that ActiveMQ users will find that it will enhance user experience
of ActiveMQ. Some of key features are:

   - Provide access to browse queues and topics securely with roles and
   permissions.
   - Deploy queues and topics with promotion rules and approval workflows.
   Reduce complexity of manually running scripts after scripts.
   - Monitor ActiveMQ Brokers by collecting every event and passing them
   through to alert processors and filter processors.
   - Chat integration - send Alerts to chat systems such as Slack, HipChat,
   Yammer and others via XMPP processor.
   - If users have IBM MQ or Solace, they can manage them using Lighthouse
   as well.

We offer Free tier licences for small sites.

We'll participate dev group as we continually enhance our product for
ActiveMQ community.

Thanks in advance!

Philip