activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hassen Bennour <bennour.has...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.13.3: Class is not trusted to be serialized as ObjectMessage payload
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 21:09:05 GMT
Hello,

Via system property in catalina.bat or in the
<tomee-home>/conf/system.properties file like mentioned here
http://tomee.apache.org/activemqresourceadapter-config.html  must be ok for
your use normally,  did you tried with ActiveMQConnectionSupport like
mentioned here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6312

Honestly i don't used resources adapter since years and i don't have my
laptop to check , hope this help.

Hassen.
Hello,
        Thanks for the reply. For me with the same configuration it works
fine in TomEE 1.7.2 (ActiveMQ 5.10.0). TomEE has
activemq-client-5.X.Y,activemq-broker-5.X.Y jars in its lib. So how and
where (which file) can I configure the Serializable package stuff?

This is my JMS config defined in tomee.xml file:

<Resource id="MyJmsResourceAdapter" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
        BrokerXmlConfig  = xbean:activemq.xml
        ServerUrl = vm://localhost:61616
</Resource>

<Resource id="JMSConnectionFactory" type="javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory">
                connectionMaxIdleTime = 15 Minutes
                connectionMaxWaitTime = 5 seconds
                ResourceAdapter = MyJmsResourceAdapter
                poolMaxSize = 10