activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hassen Bennour <bennour.has...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.13.3: Class is not trusted to be serialized as ObjectMessage payload
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 17:23:38 GMT
Hello,

This config need to be done on the clients side and on the activemq side ,
the serialized classes must be on the classpath of the producer and
consumer, i think on the broker side too to unmarshal received object no ?
You need to check these conditions.

You use TomEE for deploying the client ?

Please verify your config as said in the link you provided, this for the
broker side and not the better for client :

If you need to exchange object messages, you need to add packages your
applications are using. You can do that with by using
org.apache.activemq.SERIALIZABLE_PACKAGES system property of the broker.
You can add this system property to ACTIVEMQ_OPTS variable...

For client side it's better with setTrustedPackages() method as mentioned
in the link.

Don't forget the security constraints.

Hassen.

Le 21 juin 2016 18:16, "MMA_EDFX" <madhava.maiya@edifixio.com> a écrit :

> Hello,
>         I am getting the below error while posting the message to jms
queue.
> I have gone through the link http://activemq.apache.org/objectmessage.html
> provided in the error message. But I could not resolve the issue.
>
> I am using TomEE 7.0 server
>
> 1) I have added this in Tomee 7.0's catalina.bat file.
>
> set ALL_PACKAGE="*"
> set JAVA_OPTS = %JAVA_OPTS%
> "-Dorg.apache.activemq.SERIALIZABLE_PACKAGES=%ALL_PACKAGE%"
>
> 2)This is my activemq.xml file.

> xmlns:amq="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
> http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
> http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core-5.13.3.xsd">
>
> <bean

> <property name="properties">
> <props>
> <prop key="data.dir">data</prop>
> </props>
> </property>
> </bean>
>
> <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core" useJmx="true"
> brokerName="localhost" useShutdownHook="false" persistent="true"
> start="true" schedulerSupport="false" enableStatistics="false"
> offlineDurableSubscriberTimeout="259200000"
> offlineDurableSubscriberTaskSchedule="3600000">
>
>  <destinations>
>      <queue physicalName="entryPointSiretailQueue"/>
>     </destinations>
>

> <persistenceAdapter>
> <kahaDB directory="${data.dir}/activemq-data/kaha" indexCacheSize="20000"
> ignoreMissingJournalfiles="true" checkForCorruptJournalFiles="true"
> checksumJournalFiles="true"/>
> </persistenceAdapter>
>
> <systemUsage>
>    <systemUsage>
>     <memoryUsage>
>       <memoryUsage limit="64 mb" />
>     </memoryUsage>
>     <storeUsage>
>       <storeUsage limit="10 gb" />
>     </storeUsage>
>   </systemUsage>
> </systemUsage>
>

> <transportConnectors>
>
> <transportConnector name="vm"
> uri="vm://localhost:16013/localhost?waitForStart=30000&amp;async=true"/>
>

> </transportConnectors>
>
> </broker>
> </beans>
>
> 3)This is the error I am getting while posting message to the queue.
>
> javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to build body from content. Serializable
> class not available to broker. Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> Forbidden class
com.edifixio.osrd.service.middleoffice.MiddleOfficeMessage!
> This class is not trusted to be serialized as ObjectMessage payload.
Please
> take a look at http://activemq.apache.org/objectmessage.html for more
> information on how to configure trusted classes.
>         at

org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:36)
>         at

org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQObjectMessage.getObject(ActiveMQObjectMessage.java:208)
>         at

com.senoble.siretail.service.entrypointsiretail.EntryPointSiretailServiceImpl.dealWithMessageUniqueDelivery(EntryPointSiretailServiceImpl.java:80)
>         ... 31 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Forbidden class
> com.edifixio.osrd.service.middleoffice.MiddleOfficeMessage! This class is
> not trusted to be serialized as ObjectMessage payload. Please take a look
at
> http://activemq.apache.org/objectmessage.html for more information on how
> configure trusted classes.
>         at

org.apache.activemq.util.ClassLoadingAwareObjectInputStream.checkSecurity(ClassLoadingAwareObjectInputStream.java:112)
>         at

org.apache.activemq.util.ClassLoadingAwareObjectInputStream.resolveClass(ClassLoadingAwareObjectInputStream.java:57)
>         at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1612)
>         at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1517)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1771)
>         at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1350)
>         at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:370)
>         at

org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQObjectMessage.getObject(ActiveMQObjectMessage.java:206)