activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Some Guide
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:01:31 GMT
On 06/20/2016 03:57 PM, Dhanika Thathsara wrote:
> I am new to the open source community. I would like to contribute to the
> activemq project. So I would like to help this project by solving bugs.
> So I found this,
> So I need help from you guys because I'm a beginner.
> Please give me some guide lines to do this.
>

> Best Regards,
> Dhanika Thathsara,
> University of Peradeniya.(undergrduate).

The project code is located on Github, check out the code and build it
using maven, once you've tackled that then get it imported into an IDE
like Eclipse or Idea and get the unit tests running, then start spending
some time getting familiar with the code, there's tons of unit tests
already in there dive in.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121