activemq-dev mailing list archives

From MMA_EDFX <madhava.ma...@edifixio.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 5.13.3: Class is not trusted to be serialized as ObjectMessage payload
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 15:04:21 GMT
Hello,
        I am getting the below error while posting the message to jms queue.
I have gone through the link http://activemq.apache.org/objectmessage.html
provided in the error message. But I could not resolve the issue.

I am using TomEE 7.0 server

1) I have added this in Tomee 7.0's catalina.bat file.

set ALL_PACKAGE="*"
set JAVA_OPTS = %JAVA_OPTS%
"-Dorg.apache.activemq.SERIALIZABLE_PACKAGES=%ALL_PACKAGE%"

2)This is my activemq.xml file.

xmlns:amq="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core-5.13.3.xsd">

<bean

<property name="properties">
<props>
<prop key="data.dir">data</prop>
</props>
</property>
</bean>

<broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core" useJmx="true"
brokerName="localhost" useShutdownHook="false" persistent="true"
start="true" schedulerSupport="false" enableStatistics="false"
offlineDurableSubscriberTimeout="259200000"
offlineDurableSubscriberTaskSchedule="3600000">

 <destinations>
     <queue physicalName="entryPointSiretailQueue"/>
    </destinations>

<persistenceAdapter>
<kahaDB directory="${data.dir}/activemq-data/kaha" indexCacheSize="20000"
ignoreMissingJournalfiles="true" checkForCorruptJournalFiles="true"
checksumJournalFiles="true"/>
</persistenceAdapter>

<systemUsage>
   <systemUsage>
    <memoryUsage>
      <memoryUsage limit="64 mb" />
    </memoryUsage>
    <storeUsage>
      <storeUsage limit="10 gb" />
    </storeUsage>
  </systemUsage>
</systemUsage>

<transportConnectors>

<transportConnector name="vm"
uri="vm://localhost:16013/localhost?waitForStart=30000&amp;async=true"/>

</transportConnectors>

</broker>
</beans>

3)This is the error I am getting while posting message to the queue.

javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to build body from content. Serializable
class not available to broker. Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
Forbidden class com.edifixio.osrd.service.middleoffice.MiddleOfficeMessage!
This class is not trusted to be serialized as ObjectMessage payload. Please
take a look at http://activemq.apache.org/objectmessage.html for more
information on how to configure trusted classes.
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:36)
	at
org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQObjectMessage.getObject(ActiveMQObjectMessage.java:208)
	at
com.senoble.siretail.service.entrypointsiretail.EntryPointSiretailServiceImpl.dealWithMessageUniqueDelivery(EntryPointSiretailServiceImpl.java:80)
	... 31 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Forbidden class
com.edifixio.osrd.service.middleoffice.MiddleOfficeMessage! This class is
not trusted to be serialized as ObjectMessage payload. Please take a look at
http://activemq.apache.org/objectmessage.html for more information on how to
configure trusted classes.
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.ClassLoadingAwareObjectInputStream.checkSecurity(ClassLoadingAwareObjectInputStream.java:112)
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.ClassLoadingAwareObjectInputStream.resolveClass(ClassLoadingAwareObjectInputStream.java:57)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1612)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1517)
	at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1771)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1350)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:370)
	at
org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQObjectMessage.getObject(ActiveMQObjectMessage.java:206)
	... 32 more