activemq-dev mailing list archives

From ActiveMQ Investigation <ajay.ku...@winterflood.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ Performance
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 07:12:45 GMT
Hello Matt,

Thanks for your message. I will do these settings and see what happens. I
have attached links to code and results.

My test show these two problems:

- ActiveMQ Queue takes more time in Persistent Mode (Q28,Q31 rows in excel
sheet) as compared to Sonic.
- ActiveMQ Non Persistent Per Message Max time is very high. (Example: U59,
U56). It looks consumer is not fast enough to process them.

Overall, Maximum Time taken by any message in flight between producer and
sender in ActiveMQ is quote high.

I have copied the code to IDEONE editor (it's just a copy and IDEONE don't
have necessary libs) to share if it helps:

Producer: http://ideone.com/4nmARP
Consumer: http://ideone.com/QnFHYk

Results:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hHt7EsgwGSxHR11edunWSuzzTbc88Wch8lFkBXmPxUI/edit?usp=sharing

If you can't access code on IDEONE:

Producer -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RbGUKYUbWUk8LcxqbCwf53_lNEfhnxfDz3TPqSNT2Dg/edit?usp=sharing

Consumer -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jW5qPG40yUTBaHezEpjKrwBFZriL2bpxHZcM0U_2Gfk/edit?usp=sharing

Sorry if above link passage is not as per forum protocol. I am new to the
forum.

Thanks
AJ