activemq-dev mailing list archives

From RDESCHAMPS <ruben.descha...@unilin.com>
Subject REST API with .NET WCF - POST error
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 11:58:01 GMT
We are implementing an integration from our middleware (Biztalk) to active MQ
using the WCF-HTTP adapter. from biztalk we are sending messages to a queue
using the MQ REST API by doing HTTP-POST.

The message makes it to the queue, but in biztalk we are getting following
error on the response side:
System.ServiceModel.ProtocolException: An HTTP Content-Type header is
required for SOAP messaging and none was found.

This same error we are getting with all .NET clients using WCF-webHTTP
binding.

Is there a way to change config in activeMQ to include content-type header
in a HTTP POST response?
Or any other suggestion to get this fixed?