activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hassen Bennour <bennour.has...@gmail.com>
Subject activemq Oracle Stored Procedures
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 13:19:55 GMT
Hello,
Through my work i developped a project to send JMS messages to ActiveMQ
from Oracle Java Stored Procedures.
Since i seen that this information is not included in ActiveMQ website, i
decided to create a github project to help other people to deal with this
stuff if needed.
this is my project,
https://github.com/bhbsolutions/activemq-oracle-stored-procedures
please feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions to enhance any
part of the project and tell if me (or another one) can publish this on
ActiveMQ website ?

Thak you!!

Kind regards.

*BENNOUR HASSEN*

*SOA **Architect **/ **Java **Software Engineer*