activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Martyn Taylor <mtay...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [Artemis] Why having two different "artemis" scripts
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 09:26:59 GMT
Hi Lionel,

The scripts are slightly different as they do slightly different things.
The first script is for generating an Artemis instance, which sets up a new
broker in a separate directory, "artemis create broker"  The other is for
running the broker "artemis run", which takes slight different arguments /
configuration.

You're right, this could be refactored into a single script to do both
things (I can see some repetition in the code).  What you've included here
seems reasonable, we'd need to test it of course.  Could you please open a
pull request and we'll test it and get it merged should everything be OK.

Thanks a lot
Martyn