activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Martyn Taylor <mtay...@redhat.com>
Subject [HEADSUP] Artemis 1.3.0 release preparation
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 08:41:13 GMT
Hi all,

It's been a while since we last had an Artemis release and I think we're
well overdue a 1.3.0.

Since 1.2.0 good progress has been made on Artemis, including; OpenWire
protocol improvements, support ActiveMQ 5.x JAAS plugins and an initial
implementation of a DB store as well as hardening of the replication HA
functionality and many other bug fixes.

I'm going to start preparing a 1.3.0 RC and should have something with you
all in the next week or so.  If you have any work you'd like to get in
before the release, now would be a good time.

Regards
Martyn