activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.com>
Subject Re: [Artemis] Bug in ServerLocatorImpl.createSessionFactory()
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 18:25:46 GMT
I guess I still don't understand the use-case.  Why exactly is it necessary to offload SSL?
 Is it because there is concern that SSL is going to use too many resources?  If so, is there
solid benchmark data to back that up?  If so, could you share it or provide steps to reproduce
the results?

Justin

----- Original Message -----
From: "abhijith" <topcoderabhijith@gmail.com>
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 12:23:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemis] Bug in ServerLocatorImpl.createSessionFactory()

Sorry! I don't really follow.  Its a HA cluster where we always want client
to communicate to brokers via TLS.  Its not an issue for broker to broker
communication.  Its an issue when client tries to communicate with broker.
I have followed replicated-failback-static example given
here(https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/tree/master/examples/features/ha/replicated-failback-static)
to create client connectors.