activemq-dev mailing list archives

From ctalluri <chandra.tall...@fmr.com>
Subject How to inject properties in to login.config for LDAPLoginModule
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 18:50:10 GMT
I want to have the values in login.config file something like this
LdapConfiguration {
                        org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule required
                        debug=true

initialContextFactory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
                        connectionURL="${connectionURL}"
                        connectionProtocol=""
                        connectionUsername="${connectionUser}"
                        connectionPassword="${connectionPwd}"
                        authentication="${auth}
};
(i.e) should be able to pass the values as properties like "${key-value}"
We can pass using -d option in Java. but we wanted this to be in a
propertyfile so that we can have encryption for Password

-Thanks