activemq-dev mailing list archives

From abhijith <topcoderabhij...@gmail.com>
Subject [Artemis] Bug in ServerLocatorImpl.createSessionFactory()
Date Sat, 14 May 2016 17:20:36 GMT
Hi,

I think there is a bug in ServerLocatorImpl.createSessionFactory() method.
Issue is that if factory.connect(initialConnectAttempts,
failoverOnInitialConnection) is successful, it is always assumed that client
should be able to download Cluster Toplogy.

This might not be the case for any broker which is fronted with a proxy.
Proxy always accepts connection regardless of broker behind is up or down.
This method should try out all available initialConnectors to download
cluster topology before erroring out.

I raised this question in user forum and then looked into the code on
exactly what it is doing.  Please let me know if I am missing something
here.

Thanks
Abhi