activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.13.3
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 11:38:12 GMT
The test failure is not an issue because the test itself is the problem.
It is related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6175  Gary fixed
the test in master but it wasn't backported to 5.13.x. (I'll do that now in
case o a 5.13.4)

We have been working gradually on fixing tests with hard coded ports (a lot
have been fixed already) but not all of them have been fixed yet.  Some of
the network tests are more tricky to not rely on hard code ports.