activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.com>
Subject Re: Need help with org.apache.activemq.artemis.rest.integration.EmbeddedRestActiveMQ
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 16:13:55 GMT
You should be able to put the broker.xml anywhere on the application's classpath.

Justin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julien d" <julien.d@iki.fi>
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 11:00:48 AM
Subject: Need help with org.apache.activemq.artemis.rest.integration.EmbeddedRestActiveMQ

Hi everyone,

Sorry for bothering, I am having some troubles working with Artemis,
more particularly
org.apache.activemq.artemis.rest.integration.EmbeddedRestActiveMQ and I
would like to know if someone here could give me a hand please. I did
not find this part documented, I could document it after understanding
it better.

Where should I put the broker.xml ?
I have started a project where I have
org.apache.activemq.artemis.rest.integration.EmbeddedRestActiveMQ and
org.myproject packages in the same directory.

At the moment my program is as simple as that since it is my first time
working with Artemis :

    EmbeddedRestActiveMQ Restserver = new EmbeddedRestActiveMQ(); Restserver.start(); }

Thank you very much in advance,

--
Julien D.

Alternative email address : julien.d@protonmail.ch