activemq-dev mailing list archives

From vikd <deshmukhvick...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ : Integration of C.
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 05:46:20 GMT
Hi ,

I am new to use this forum .
I have some queries , please find below details

we have to listen a message from AMQ broker and then pass to c function and
responded/processed message from c function again send back to AMQ broker
using getJMSReplyTo and getJMSCorrelationID.

so please guide me on below.
We have implemented two approaches to call our legacy c code (function)

A) ActiveMQ-CPP (CMS) library and call c code (function).
B) Java (JMS API) and using JNI called c code (function).

however I am interested to know on below points
1) which will be the best option to call c functions and why?
2) if we go above 2nd (B) point Java & C using JNI then will any performance
issue or concurrency issue to call shared c library (.so library) from Java?