activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any way to perform queue operations in ActiveMQ without JMX
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 17:57:33 GMT
The BrokerService is the correct place to do it.  The BrokerService is the
entry point for the entire broker and just about anything that is
accessible from JMX you should be able to get to from that object.  For
something like managing a queue, you can start by using the BrokerService
to get the RegionBroker and from there you can call getDestinationMap() and
find the queue you want to use in that map.

Something like should work:

org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue queue =
((RegionBroker)brokerService.getRegionBroker()).getDestinationMap().get(new
ActiveMQQueue("my.queue"));
queue.purge();