activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code donation for stomp.js
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 15:01:13 GMT
On 12/04/2015 10:39 AM, Jeff Mesnil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Resurrecting this thread, I have some cycles to work on  the code donation.
>
> What are the next steps to move things forward?
>
> I had a look at Apache Code Donation page[1] but it looks heavyweight
> for such a simple project (the project is already under ASL2 too).
>
> People are still reporting issues and I'd be happy to help move these
> contributions to Apache git repo and JIRA.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html
When do the producers close, after the maxReconnectAttempts is hit and
the reconnection logic stops trying or immediately?  You might consider
trying to boil this down to a unit test similar to others in the
activemq-pool project to try and show the problem in the simplest form.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121