activemq-dev mailing list archives

From davyv <davy.vancluy...@cofely-gdfsuez.nl>
Subject Re: MQTT To JMS: Payload (de)compression
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 13:15:25 GMT
Do you mean by calling 'message.copy()'? I tried that, but without success. I
get a  MessageNotReadableException because the message is in write-only mode
instead of read-only. But your comment made me think and I was able to solve
the write-only issue, by doing a 'message.reset()' on the ByteMessage.
Stupid that I did not see that before, this is descriped in the apidocs.

However the question is still whether this is the correct way to decompress
the message. Where in the process will the interceptor be inserted? Or is
this not how interceptors are intended? If not, is there an other way to do
this in activeMQ?

chirino wrote